Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the Cheddar Flow Terms of Service.
1. Since services are nontangible, irrevocable, digital goods, we do not issue refunds. By accepting the Terms of Service and using the Site, You hereby acknowledge and agree that no refunds of purchases shall be issued. During checkout, upon clicking the final submit button, your purchase is charged to the credit/debit card that you supplied. All sales are final.
2. You cannot cancel a purchase or receive a refund for a purchase. You can cancel future recurring subscription payments at any time prior to the recurring renewal of the account by cancellation through your profile settings page. No refunds will be issued for partial billing periods. Any cancellation will be effective as of the next recurring renewal.
3. If you are under a free trial period, you will be charged at the end of your trial unless cancelled prior to the completion of the trial period. We do not provide refunds. All sales are final. It is your responsibility to manage your subscription accordingly.
All plans auto-renew. If you do not wish to renew, you must cancel 24 hours prior to your renewal date.
4. You are entitled to one (1) free trial period. If it is found that You have attempted to create multiple free trial periods, your account will be cancelled and banned without notice. Users who severely breach these terms on a continued basis may also have their account set to active.
5. If it is found that you are, or have been, in breach of our Terms of Service in any way including, but not limited to, as scrapping, reproducing or distributing our data, your account will be banned and no refund will be issued if your subscription is active.
Every Monday we provide market insights where we talk order flow and technical setups. Join our newsletter!
"(Required)" indicates required fields